We value the relationship we have with our customers and are committed to responsible information-handling practices. We take great care in safeguarding your personal information and in complying with all applicable federal and state privacy laws and our own internal standards and best practices.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY SOUTH WEST COMPUTABLE
As part of your interaction with South West Computable, we may collect personal information such as:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address
- Purchase information, including credit card number, billing and/or shipping information
We may also collect demographic information, including age, personal interests and product preferences.
While taking advantage of services available from us, we may ask that you provide personal information. For example, we may request and/or collect personal information when you:
- Schedule an appointment for services
- Purchase products or services
- Set up an account online
- Schedule a delivery or an installation
- Participate in a sweepstakes, promotion or survey
- Contact us with a question or concern
- Participate in other activities with South West Computable
USES OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the personal information you provide for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Fulfilling requests for products, services or information
- Tracking and confirm online orders
- Delivering or install products
- Providing customer services
- Administering sweepstakes, promotions or surveys
- Offering new products and services
- Improving the effectiveness of our Web sites, our marketing endeavours and our services and offers
- Conducting research and analysis
- Sending marketing communications
- Performing other business activities as needed, or as described elsewhere within this Policy.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
South West Computable does not sell, rent or trade your personal information to third parties.
In addition, South West Computable may share customer information with certain third parties such as our agents, service providers and other representatives acting on our behalf for limited purposes. For example, we may share personal information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Sending marketing communications
- Delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Conducting research, analysis or administering surveys
- Processing credit card payments
- Providing chat functions
We may also share aggregated data with third parties for analysis and research purposes. This data does not contain name, address or other personally identifiable information.
From time to time, we may be required to share personal information in response to a valid court order, subpoena, government investigation, or as otherwise required by law. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we, in good faith, believe to be unlawful. We may share certain personal information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to protect the rights, property and safety of others and ourselves. We may also transfer personal information in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, dissolution or similar event.
Any personally identifiable information you submit on a bulletin board, blog, chat room, comment about a product, or any other public forum on this Web site can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We recommend that you do not provide your name, e-mail address or any other personal information. Please note that if you choose to do so, it is at your own risk and you accept full responsibility for those posts and any consequences that may arise from posting this information.
CHOICES REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
South West Computable communicates with our customers through multiple channels and vehicles to keep you up-to-date on promotions, offers, customer experience content and new products or services.
Once you provide your personal information, we may contact you through direct mail, e-mail or phone. We may continue to communicate with you through these channels unless you request to stop receiving these communications by opting out. Before sending you mobile marketing (e.g., text messages) we will require your express consent by requesting that you opt-in.
If you no longer wish to receive these communications, please contact us and let us know.